Saturday, September 6, 2014

Best vacation in Washington - by Samuel Paperman, 9 years, Young Blogger Contest September 2014


Like us on Facebook 
Book your vacation through Family Travel Concierge - info@familytc.com

For vacations on the weekends I go to many fun places, but this was the best. I went to Washington D.C! So first of all, we stayed at the Jefferson Hotel, and it was phenomenal. When we arrived we ordered breakfast. I had French toast. They served it like in a restaurant, a waiter and everything. It tasted 10 times as good as phenomenal. It was delicious! For dinner we went to a restaurant. The service and food was amazing. For entertainment we actually went to see the White House! We even saw the president waving outside the window! I took so much pictures that I didn’t have enough storage. We also visited the Lincoln Memorial! I took so much pictures of me sitting on Lincolns lap! Next we took a tour around some streets. We saw many memorials like: Washington, Jefferson, and even Einstein! We visited many museums. First we went to Aviation Museum. We saw relics and even watched a movie! Then we visited the upper floor were the planets were located. I saw how they were created and how and when they were discovered. My favorite museum was the Spy Museum. There we saw many spy gadgets. Also, we saw many spies throughout history, even Ninjas. I even took a quiz to see if I could be a good spy, I passed! We then decided to just take a walk and we apparently got lost in the tour through the Capitol Building… In a good way. We saw many paintings until we got bored. Then we returned to the hotel and saw our room clean and full of towels and candy! We officially thought this hotel was the best ever. We decided to come down to the pool and we found a giant water park! There were giant fountains and slides. I guess you could say I had fun. We could barely leave! Of course my mother  couldn’t stop walking around and buying stuff, but that’s another story… 





No comments:

Post a Comment