Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Why did I start a travel agency business


For many years I have been generating a bunch of business ideas, however I did not execute on any of them. I still wanted to start something real, something fresh, something different from routine corporate life. So I have been thinking what I can do that is close to my heart. I have been deciding among many passions I have such as education, math, money... Then once, Bella said: Why don't you do something with travel? So here I am, I am starting a travel agency.
Then the next decision was: What do I know best, what niche to choose?
Every year we are travelling with the kids across The USA, Canada, Caribbean, Europe. We expose them to different places, cultures, languages. Why don't I help families like ours to build custom travel itineraries and book their trips? It is what I will be doing starting now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment