Monday, October 8, 2012

London Eye

This post is written by our guest blogger, my lovely daughter, Daniella Medvedovski



Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/FamilyTravelConcierge
or visit our web site www.familytc.com



My parents, my brother and I stood in a surprisingly short line as we were waiting to go on the London Eye. I took a step, then another, then another. After a couple of minutes we were at the front of the line. I could see a cabin moving slowly toward us. People filed out of it as it moved along. When the cabin was in front of us, I followed my brother in. Our parents were right behind us. About fifteen other people got in behind us, and the door closed.

The cabin was big. There were benches in the middle, and windows on every wall. There was also a counter along the walls of the cabin. I raced over to a window and peered out.  We were getting higher and higher every second. Big Ben was showing over tops of other buildings. When I looked out the other window, I could see Buckingham Palace. After about 10 minutes of looking out the windows and taking photos, our cabin was at the top of the Ferris wheel. This was so cool! I could see all of London from way up here. I ran around the cabin clicking my camera, before the view faded.





As we descended to the ground, I sat on the bench, and looked at my photos. They were amazing! It had been extremely fun experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment