Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Eiffel Tower


www.familytc.com
www.facebook.com/FamilyTravelConcierge

This blog post is written by my best guest blogger, Daniella Medvedovski, about her experience while on our trip to Paris year and a half ago.



As the elevator climbed up, towards the sky, I said to myself, "Boy, am I lucky!". I was so lucky that I was in the Eiffel Tower! Our elevator was moving up at the speed of lightning towards the top of the tower. The elevator was so crowded, I could hardly breathe! A person to my right, a person to my left, in back, in front, everywhere!


As the elevator doors opened and the crowd parted, I couldn't believe my eyes. There, in front of me was all of Paris, shimmering before my eyes with its beautiful night lights. I ran forward to the glass door, and said to my parents, "Let's go!", and my brother, my parents, and I all stepped outside onto the observation deck. I gasped. I could actually identify some of the landmarks and buildings. The Louvre! Arc de Triomphe!




I was brought away from views by my brother Matthew. "Ow! Ow! Mom! Dad! My tooth just came out!" I stared at him with amazement. Sure enough, he'd lost his first tooth at the top of the Eiffel Tower. It was a miracle, and that's the kind of place Paris is. There is lots of fun things to do there, and it may have been one of my favorite vacations.




No comments:

Post a Comment