Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My trip to Montreal


Like us on Facebook
www.familytc.com

Written by Daniella Medvedovski



Other than the awful weather which was rain and coldness, my recent trip to wasn't that bad!

The cafe where we had breakfast every day - Le Cartet - had some of the best food I'd had in a long time. In fact, every time we went, I got the same breakfast - 2 French baguettes, a croissant, and some fruit. DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!





A place where we had lunch was Famous Delly Boys. It was a restaurant good for Jews and/or Russians, so if you are one (or both) of those I highly recommend this restaurant.




My family and I visited two museums. They were the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, and the Archeological Museum. Personally, I don't like museums, and I wasn't a huge fan of these, but at least my mom and I had some good laughs at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. There was a room that had a white mattress, white pillows, white tissues, etc. My mom made a joke that someone was sleeping there and forgot all their stuff. We were laughing SO HARD!!!!!!!!








We also visited Biodome which is a place where the Olympics were held long ago. Now it is a place with four different sections having nothing to do with sports. It is a different temperature in each one, with different animals depending on the temperature. Really cool!


There was also a planetarium called the astrodome. It had a kids section with coloring, puzzles, and fun games too, and there was a show good for kids as well.


Finally, my favorite place we visited was the Underground City. It's like a mall underground - there are stores, cafes, and even nail salons! We went there three times, we liked it so much. The trip to Montreal was pretty good.

1 comment: