Sunday, September 7, 2014

My two favorite days from German vacation - by Matthew Medvedovski, 9 years, Young Blogger Contest September 2014

Like us on Facebook 

Book your vacation through Family Travel Concierge - info@familytc.com


It was April vacation, and my heart pounded, as I entered JFK international airport. My sister and I were flying to Germany by ourselves, so we could see our grandparents, and we were both very nervous. Pretty soon we were on the plane and heading east. After about 7 hours we finally arrived.

On the second day we went to Wild Park. Wild Park starts out as a regular park, and then if you go straight you can come to a booth where you can purchase tickets to get in. You can also buy animal food, because it's home to lots of animals,  some of them include Vultures, Grizzly Bears,Wolves, and Goats...






Then on day five, we went to grandma and grandpa's office. Because they are travel agents, like my dad, they had an inflatable toy plane, that's about two feet long. We named the plane Air Berlin, and took it on walks in the garden!!! Then we brought him a friend. She was a ship, and her name was WAY too long to remember.

This was the best vacation Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget it :

No comments:

Post a Comment