Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Barcelo Maya adventure

Like us on Facebook
www.familytc.com




Name: Matthew
9 years old
CT, USA


On November 28, 2012, my family and I went to Barcelo Maya, Mexico. It took us two plane rides to get there. Our first plane stopped in Charlotte, South Carolina. To get to Barcelo Maya Beach hotel we took a private transfer.

So at the resort I went to the kids club. They watched you and your parents could go out.

One cool thing that kids did was that they went bungee jumping. To me bungee jumping was a little scary. You shot up with the speed of light. 

We also had bucket filling contest.  In the bucket filling contest you needed to carry water with bare hands. Both buckets tipped over, but I still lost:(  Next there were mini disco parties for kids. In a musical chairs contest, once I got first place with another girl!

The beach was very nice. My brother and I buried some shells, and that was also a nice experience. 

But the best experience was having a birthday! We had some cake in my favorite buffet, and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My present from my parents was to go swimming with dolphins!


No comments:

Post a Comment