Sunday, January 5, 2014

Scary Vacation

Like us on Facebook
www.familytc.com


Name: Sam
9 years old
NY


Chapter 1
The Scary Nightmare

One Friday night I was watching a scary movie just like any other Friday.  There  was just only one difference.  This movie was so scary I had 11 nightmares in one night!  But 1 nightmare was scarier than all 11.  One day my mother told me to go and pick a few berries with my friends who I invited over for a play date.  Even though it was raining , I agreed.  I quickly spotted a nearby forest and I went by myself completely forgetting my friends had no idea where I went.  The moment I entered the forest I was surprisingly lost.  At that moment I remembered what I was doing , I left my friends behind, I have no food, I have no water, Mother Nature is everywhere, and there are wild animals everywhere!  But most importantly my friends and family will be worried!!!
    
  
Chapter 2
Surviving the Wild

After I calmed myself down I decided to keep going.  As I was walking I heard growling and howling in the distance.  I was so scared I couldn’t say a word.  Every step I took I was feeling more scared and scared.  I knew we never should have went to Poconos.  I thought it was a vacation!  I especially should have never agreed to go and pick berries just for my mom to buy a stupid vacation from Poconos to Canada.  Well I stopped arguing and continued.  Suddenly I heard a loud growl.  Sort of like a big angry dog bark, only louder.  I turned around.  Then turned back and saw a gigantic fury and angry Grizzly!  I stood there and looked at the bear terrified.  The bear looked like he was deciding either to eat me or not.  I slowly started to walk away and soon my footsteps turned into running.  I lost the bear.


 
Chapter 3 
Surviving Mother Nature/Fleeing From the ForestAs I was walking I noticed the weather was getting chilly.  The night sky was darker than usual.  Suddenly I saw and heard a spark.  It sounded like a big drum.  Then I saw light.  I decided to check it out.  And to my surprise I saw my friends surrounded by fire probably caused by a lightning bolt!  My friends probably tried to come after me!  “Jump and I will catch you’’, I said.  Without arguing my friends jumped on top of me.  Then got off.  ‘’Do any of you know the way out?’’, I asked.  “Yes, you were going the other way’’, they said.  We quickly ran away from the forest and my friends, my mother, and I lived very well in our new vacation home.  

1 comment:

  1. this is a well written story, especially for such a young age.

    ReplyDelete